Members of Fighting Aids with Nutrition (FAWN) from Wayne State University’s College of Pharmacy volunteered at World Medical Relief in hopes of making an impact globally. These student pharmacists sorted through donated medical supplies to ensure they could be used safely, and then categorized them before they were sent internationally. They also successfully assembled wheelchairs using donated parts. This event was a huge success and thanks to the efforts of these students, World Medical Relief was able to provide relief to the victims of the recent Beirut Explosion which had displaced thousands of civilians and overflooded Lebanon’s hospitals.
- World Medical Relief was able to provide relief to the victims of the recent Beirut Explosion
- PharmD student leaders raise awareness about HIV/AIDS
- Student Pharmacists Diversity Council, FAWN join Kappa Psi Up to Us voting campaign
- Hopes of making an impact globally
- Southfield Premier Showing of “FORBIDDEN”