Members of Fighting Aids with Nutrition (FAWN) from Wayne State University’s College of Pharmacy volunteered at World Medical Relief in hopes of making an impact globally. These student pharmacists sorted through donated medical supplies to ensure they could be used safely, and then categorized them before they were sent internationally. They also successfully assembled wheelchairs using donated parts. This event was a huge success and thanks to the efforts of these students, World Medical Relief was able to provide relief to the victims of the recent Beirut Explosion which had displaced thousands of civilians and overflooded Lebanon’s hospitals.
- WSU Applebaum News & Notes: 12-2-22
- FAWN 9th Annual Baseball Fundraiser
- World Medical Relief honors Angels of Mercy, WSU Applebaum student orgs and community volunteers
- To Her with Love: The Sequel to AIDS, A Forbidden Love Story
- Friends of Fighting AIDS with Nutrition attend Detroit Tigers Pride Night